Growing up, I was fascinated with nomads who move from place to place. Little did I realize I would become one of them. My nomadic journey has taken me to places beyond my wildest dreams.
In a span of just a little over 40 years, I have lived in…
- 1 country (average 46 years)
- 10 states (average 4.6 years)
- 16 cities/towns (average 2.9 years)
- 22 addresses (average 2.1 years)
During this time, I visited…
- 6 countries
- 60+ states/provinces
- Too many cities and towns to count
I admit I wonder if I would ever find a place of my own to call “home”. I don’t know if I’ll find the answer. Until then, I’ll just keep moving along “home”.