At MarkDeafMcGuire.com, we are committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Table of Contents
We welcome your feedback on your experience with MarkDeafMcGuire.com. Email us at accessibility@MarkDeafMcGuire.com with any questions or comments you have.
MarkDeafMcGuire.com strives to conform to the following accessibility standards:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2 A
- PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA)
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
MarkDeafMcGuire.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox with built-in assistive technologies on Apple and Microsoft operating systems
MarkDeafMcGuire.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
MarkDeafMcGuire.com has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
MarkDeafMcGuire.com distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
MarkDeafMcGuire.com has retained an independent expert consultant to conduct annual audits and testing on MarkDeafMcGuire.com.
MarkDeafMcGuire.com engages in automated testing and user testing to asses and improve accessibility.
MarkDeafMcGuire.com web content personnel undergo mandatory quarterly accessibility training.
Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, evaluations, consulting, and remediation, we believe MarkDeafMcGuire.com adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are a few helpful resources:
- 2021-01-02 – Added Accessibility Statement page and published brief announcement of conformance goals.