The WordPress plugin, WPSiteSync for Auto Sync is a premium add-on plugin to the free WPSiteSync for Content plugin managed by WPSiteSync. As far as I’m aware, it was developed to be used with the ServerPress’s DesktopServer software used by WordPress developers and publishers.
- If target site is updated online, does Auto Sync update source site?
- Plugin is installed and activated on Source and Target sites
- Target site was updated in-browser on Friday
- Local site was not checked until Saturday
- Local site was not updated
My current assessment is that there’s something missing in the definition of “auto sync” as I understand it.
Planning Out My Process to Answer this Question
- Set up my resource page, WPSiteSync for Auto Sync
- Gather official resources from WPSiteSync
- Review official information
- Contact support to verify official answer
- Determine issue with current setup
- Review any secondary sources